JUST EAT 2020
Just Eat Promotion Terms and Conditions
Your unique code will arrive three days after you’ve had your tyres fitted in the ‘Booking fitted’ email from the participating dealer.
Your Just Eat voucher code is valid until 28.02.21 but you must claimed your code before 31.01.21 from our website.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Fox Tyres “FOODFA ” promotion (‘the promotion’). They are legally binding for all entries to the promotion. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering the promotion, you are confirming that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter and Joint Data Controller: Fox Tyres, Foxborough Hill, Eastry, SANDWICH, Kent, CT13 0NY and Silkmoth LTD, Charter House, 1-3 Charter Way Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 2NG.
- The Promotional Period runs from 01/10/2020 to 31/10/2020, subject to availability and unless the Promoter is required to end the Promotion before the end of the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion is open to retail customers who are residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Participants must be aged 17+. Employees of Fox Tyres, Silkmoth and other associated agencies, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded from participating. By participating in the Promotion, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate.
- This Promotion can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- The promotion code entitles the participant to claim a Just Eat voucher up to £15 (two or three tyres) or a Just East voucher worth up to £30 (4 or more tyres) when purchasing two, three, four or more Falken tyres purchased during the Promotional Period in a qualifying transaction.
- The Promotion is applicable to online purchases ONLY from the Promoter.
- To qualify for the Promotion, you must:
- Purchase a minimum of two Falken branded tyres and have them fitted at Fox Tyres, within one week of purchase.
- Enter FOODFA at checkout on the website (www.sandwichtyres.co.uk ) to qualify for the Just Eat eGift promotion.
- Your unique code will be sent to you via the email address you provide at checkout and your unique code will arrive THREE days after your tyres have been fitted. Failure to have your tyres fitted will result in the promotion being void and you will not be entitled to the reward.
- The code will arrive in your ‘Booking ‘TS reference’ fitted email.
- This offer entitles qualifying customers to claim a £15 Just Eat eGift Card from www.tyretakeaway.co.uk (2 tyres) or a £30 Just Eat eGift Card from www.reward.tyretakeaway.co.uk (4 tyres) upon receipt of a unique claim code.
- A Just Eat eGift Card can be redeemed for orders placed online at www.justeat.co.uk for part or full payment of goods. If you are new to Just Eat you must register to take advantage of your eGift Card.
- Offer is subject to Just Eat’s standard gift card t’s and c’s which can be found at; https://giftcards.just-eat.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- The Just Eat eGift Card is not a credit or debit card and cannot be reloaded.
- The unique claim code and subsequent Just Eat eGift Card hold no cash value and are not for sale or re-sale. Cash value 0.001p.
- The unique claim code is valid until 31.01.20 and your subsequent unique Just e-Gift Card code will be valid for use until 28.02.21.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: Delay, postpone, cancel or terminate early the Promotion; Replace the Promotion with a similar or lesser offer (as determined by the Promoter), in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. If the Promotor exercises these rights it will make available another offer on similar terms to the Promotion.
- The promoter and anyone professionally connected to this promotion cannot guarantee the quality and /or availability of the service and products offered.
- Any persons taking advantage of this offer does so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Fox Tyres Foxborough Hill, Eastry, SANDWICH, Kent, CT13 0NY www.sandwichtyres.co.uk
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes.